Meet the team - Petra
Teaching 4 years practicing for 10 years
2. Your favourite pose and why?
At the moment its malasana – deep squat, it keeps me grounded, present and challenges me physically and mentally. It’s a great reminder for me to come back to my centre, stay calm and quiet even when my mind is crazy. Half moon is usually my favourite.
3. What phrase / alignment cue can students expect to hear from you in your class?
Look to person next to you and smile
4. Where will we find you off the mat?
Either in the kitchen cooking, Aerial Yoga, at the beach, or with my puppy.
5. How old is the oldest pair of yoga pants in your wardrobe?
3 years old
6. What are 3 things left to do on your bucket list?
Open retreat space with vegie garden, yoga & café, travel around the world and do lots of volunteer work with kids, live in a campervan and travel around
7. What makes you laugh?
8. What song do you love to dance too?
Xavier Rudd follow the sun
9. What was your favourite childhood TV show/Movie?
Honey I shrunk the kids and Back to Future
10 .What did you eat for breakfast?
Sweet potato and chocolate brownie