Nuts about Coconut Water
It used to signify that you where on a tropical island relaxing and sipping away your coconut water cut fresh from the tree, but now it’s the trendy drink that everyone is sipping on and we can see why.
It’s packed full of antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese and zinc, just to name a few.
The micronutrients in coconut water help boost the immune system and the plant hormones called cytokinins exhibit anti-aging, antithrombotic and anticancer effects.
Here are the top 5 health benefits about coconut water –
- Rehydrates the body because of its electrolyte composition
- Lowers blood pressure thanks to its vitamin c, magnesium and potassium content
- Promotes Heart Health, cholesterol and fat free, coconut water has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that helps improve circulation
- Balances PH levels has an alkalizing effect that helps restores healthy PH levels in the body.
- Regulates blood sugar contains amino acids and dietary fiber that help regulate blood sugar.